Reading Ford Focus Computer Emissions Cycle?

When replaced battery did not use a memory saver so all the auto computer info was lost. Unfortunately this occurred a few days before my New York Inspection deadline.
Followed my 2002 Focus User Guide concerning the type of driving and time for each stage of the emissions cycle but still failed the emissions part of the upstate New York Inspection because the entire cycle had not been completed.
Does anyone know of a way to check the Focus computer to see if the entire emissions cycle has actually been completed?
Thanks
Ken
On 9/3/10 11:15 AM, KenO wrote:

Take it to an inspection center.
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
"Take it to an inspection center."
Would you please elaborate, what will they will do?
Ken
On 9/3/10 12:01 PM, KenO wrote:

They obviously read your OBDII computer. So they can read it again.
You should talk to your Ford dealer service department. They should be able to tell you when the cycle completes.
Also, read your owner's manual.
Jeff