Rear Wheel Bearings replace

I have found a source on the internet that will supply the rear drums with the whell bearings attached. Is all that is required is to take the assembly and attach with the four bolts in back of the wheel?
I can't get the vendor on the phone to ask him the question. Thanks.
Jay 2003 ZX5 66k miles
Sorry, but I dont have an answer to your query but is it normal to have these bearings replaced at such a low milage?
Jay1028 wrote:

Jay1028 wrote:

Yep, it's the official way to remove the drums.
If it has ABS, watch the wires to the sensor!
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

About the large nut. The spec states over 200ft lbs. My torque wrench does not go that high. Would an impact gun be sufficient if so, how do you know when to stop tightening?
Jang - these cars are know for weakoem bearings front and rear. I can't do the front so off to a shop for that.
Jay

Just do the nut up FT F***** Tight! You can estimate 200lb if you have a torque wrench that goes to 120 odd. Getting the bearing ready prepared is a good move or you will need a large press.

Don't worry about removing the 4 bolts. That will remove the entire spindle, and make it a pain to remove the nut.
just leave it on the car, remove the spindle nut, pull the old drum off, losen the pad adjuster to pull your pads back in. Install the new drum, NEW spindle nut, and dust cover. just make sure you pump your brakes a few times to reseat the adjusters.
And 66k miles doesn't suprise me. I blew my rear bearings out in 25k miles, but that was due to autox'ing every weekend. and driving the mountain roads between then.