Trailer hitch for Focus

Is there a trailer hitch for the Focus? I have a 2004 ZX5 and the JC Whitney catalog has one style that is marked for the VW they say works, but does anyone
have them on their car?
It's just going to be used for the bike rack and not towing anything.
Thanks in advance,
Keith
Add pictures here
✖
test wrote:

Part # 60904 Class I Trailer Hitches - 1 1/4" Receiver Can be seen at http://www.hiddenhitch.com/Home/index.asp ? But, I read the fine print and it doesn't fit the ZX3 or ZX5, so be careful if you find one that claims to fit the Focus that it really works with the ZX3 or ZX5.
Valley hitch has one that it says fits the 2000-2005 sedan and hatchback. Model number is 58210. Unfortunately, this one says do not use with a bike carrier or cargo carrier. http://www.valleyorders.com/public/applookup.html http://www.valleyorders.com/ISheets/58210.pdf
Curt manufacturing has them, but doesn't note if there are ant bike rack restrictions. You'll probably have to contact them to confirm. http://www.curtmfg.com/app%20guide/ford1.htm
Hitches 4 less has some, but they say the hatchback version is only for the 3 door??? I thought the undercarriage of the 3 and 5 door were the same, but I guess they're different, because the link after this one (Hitch web) has different model numbers for the ZX3 and ZX5. http://hitches4less.com/hitches4less/20forfoc3doo.html
Hitch web has a few models available at this super long link. http://www.hitch-web.com/vhitch.asp?CLID=1&SM=ZX5+Hatchback+5+Door&DR=&MD=Focus&C=Passenger+Car+or+Station+Wagon&MK=Ford&Y 04&SMBBID73-74&YID†&CID=3&MKID &DRID=5&MDIDa3&OID=8&SMID=&cmdNext=Next&BPID=6&VID(142 If that doesn't work, try this shorter link; http://www.hitch-web.com /
Hope this helps, let us know if you find one you like, I'll probably need to get one too for my 04 ZX5.
John
Add pictures here
✖
John,
Wow, the plethora of knowledge. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out.
Thanks a lot.
Keith

Add pictures here
✖
JPH wrote:

http://www.hitch-web.com/vhitch.asp?CLID=1&SM=ZX5+Hatchback+5+Door&DR=&MD=Focus&C=Passenger+Car+or+Station+Wagon&MK=Ford&Y 04&SMBBID73-74&YID†&CID=3&MKID &DRID=5&MDIDa3&OID=8&SMID=&cmdNext=Next&BPID=6&VID(142

carrier, it's just a trailer that you can put a bike(s) on right? shouldn't be that heavy. They're also not for connecting to a cargo carrier, why else would you put a trailer on, other then to carry things (ie. cargo). I thought about putting a hitch on mine so I don't have to keep going and getting my brothers car and trailer, (then I can just go get the trailer), it's a 6'x 8' (2M x 2.6M) that is used for carrying mostly yard waste to the dump, and other things that won't fit in a car, (cargo), but could put a riding mower with a bagging attachment on it, so I don't have to rake the maple leaves again, would that be too much for one of them?
Add pictures here
✖