Tyre selection 1.8 Ghia

Has anyone used any of these tyres?
Pirelli tyre at size 195/60 R 15
Firestone tyre at size 195/60 R 15
Bridgestone tyre at size 195/60 R 15
does anyone have any comments or suggestions?
Thanks
--
Nospam

Iirc those P6000 were originally mounted on my Focus, dry road was fine, they could have done a bit better on wet roads.
The downside, never ever drove a tire which made that much noise. After replacing them, kind of new car. ;-)

Have Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 (had to look it up):
    http://www.conti-online.com /
"195/60 R 15 V" as required by my registration, YMMV. I'd certainly buy them again. Zero problems, superior handling and grip under any road conditions. Nothing I could say against them, OK not the cheapest. ;-)
Good luck

I have Firestone Firehawk 700s on my Focus. They are very noisy.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com