UK Focus - Upgrade to ST170 spoiler and fogs

Dear All,
I'm a proud Focus TDCi 115bhp hatch owner in the UK - can anyone help me please as I'm trying to spec. together the various parts (and exact Ford part
numbers etc.) for modifying the exterior of my car:
a) I want to install a Focus ST170 spoiler - which is the right part number/ spoiler to get?
b) I have already got the Zetec foglights on my car (which is a facelifted October 2002 model Focus) - what exact parts do I need to install the ST170 foglights into the car?
Any help would be great.
Cheers,
Rob
--