1995 f150 ABS light flashing no brake lights

I have a 1995 F150 with 4WD that after towing my boat the ABS light flashes and I have no Brake lights, I checked all the fuses in the box under the hood and they look fine. I see in the small manual that comes with the truck to check the "continuous power fuse and brake lights for proper operation" What is the "continuous power fuse????

Any help would be great snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com

Reply to
waynemak

a shorted wire out to the trailer harness?

Reply to
Mercury

operation"

Did you by any chance have one brake light out before this happened? Does your cruise control still function?

Reply to
Sam_I_Am