2002 Ranger-Electric window working intermittently

Howdy all I have a 2002 Ranger,of course about 6 weeks out of it's 3 year warranty and the passenger window has started working erratically. You might put it down halfway and it stops. The button is non responsive, turn it off or fora while or try again in a few miles and it might go up a few inches or then all the way.

Any clue whta I should try to fix? Seems like a relay problem kind of but I don't know for sure. Rob

Reply to
Rob H

Mostly, its the motor, Pull the door panel off, tap on it lightly see if it starts to work as you are tapping

Reply to
Steve

Thanks for the info. I don't have a service manual yuet,is the door panel hard to get off?

Reply to
Rob H

don't know on a 02...

Steve