99 Ranger odometer stuck

The trip mileage odometer is stuck,and I can't reset it back to zero. Any suggestions? PS: I enjoy this group,even if it gets controversial on OT subjects. Some of the opinions do make my blood boil at times! haha !!

Reply to
Herb

Herb, you have to replace your odometer, and there is no simple quick fix for that, you just have to replace it.

Reply to
pkurtz2