Anyone for an F650?

Click here for more info:

Sandyon66XYZ

I love it, I want one. Can I pull my Coleman pop-up with that?

Reply to
Paul O.

You might flip it!

LOL

What a masterpiece of a truck, I wish I could buy one and get the 4x4 conversion kit!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Wonder if you could pull a big 5th wheel with that, might have to put a lift kit on the 5er to do it.

Reply to
Paul O.

I have seen one pulling a BIG 5th wheel with 3 pull outs last summer. The truck matched the colors and stip lines on the 5th wheel. VERY beautifull :^)

Reply to
Yves

Dig it.

The only sad part is, it's just a matter of time before somebody orders a "sport ute" version...

bw

Reply to
bdubya

...or complains about fuel mileage.