2004 F150 Mirror Removal

How can I get the side mirror assembly off. I want to make a custom cb antenna mount that will hold on to the existing mirror mount, then snake the cable down the inside of the door and into the cab through the opening the speaker wires are in, No holes on the body! But I have to get the mirror housing off first to see if the bracket will work. Any easy ways, or di I have to take the door panel apart.

Reply to
hankcoen

Check your email.

Reply to