Part needed for a 1980 F-150

i have an 1980 f150 4x4 that the inner yoke in the front on the passages side next to the front differential it has 3 bolts that hold it in the differential is striped out and would like to know if anyone has one that would sell or might know where i could get a new one at or a used one. tried the local salvage yards with no luck. please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cwv.net

Reply to
William & Peggy Riggs

Again, as replied before. Try a ford dealer. AND there is no 3 bolts holding it in. How many times do you have to ask about this phantom problem?

Reply to
Steve Barker

snipped-for-privacy@cwv.net

Reply to
William & Peggy Riggs

I believe you are talking about the inner stub shaft in a Ford IFS front suspension. It has a collar on it that holds it in with three bolts.

1980 was the first year for IFS

Right?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Thank you it was great to finally have some out there know what i am talking about, yeah that is the one. i need to find a yoke for it can you help???

Reply to
William & Peggy Riggs

There are a few salvage yards around I can check with. I'll make a call or two on Monday.

Spdloader.

Reply to
Spdloader

Thank you any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
William & Peggy Riggs