02 MonteCarlo back seat removal

HELP! Gallon milk jug ruptured in the trunk and I can't get rid of the smell! I think some must have traveled forward under the rear seat. Can someone tell me how to lift bottom of the rear seat?

I've cleaned the trunk carpet and under the spare tire several times. It still smells terrible after a long day in the Dallas heat!! Anyone have any recommendations as to how to "mask" the smell.... anyone?

Thanks Terry

Reply to
Terry Loveless

David J and Lynne J Shepherd