Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ratification bumpy for UAW-Chrysler contract
Ratification bumpy for UAW-Chrysler contract workers at Chrysler LLC?s third-largest U.S. assembly plant overwhelmingly rejected the tentative Chrysler-UAW contract in a ratification vote Thursday,...

GM may add plants overseas
Toyota/Honda/Nissan build plants here while GM (Detroit) closes plants here and builds plants outside the US GM may add plants overseas Motors Corp.'s fast growth in foreign lands may soon force the...
17
17

Oil futures surpass $90 a barrel (Suburban anyone?)
Detroit is in trouble-again with the wrong product mix Oil futures surpass $90 a barrel NEW YORK - Oil prices surpassed $90 a barrel for the first time Thursday as the falling dollar drew new foreign...
33
33

next car?
OK... looks like I will need a new company car within the year... "standard issue" is an Impala; but I might be able to "downgrade" to a Malibu, G6, or Aura. I'm seriously tempted to "downgrade" if I...
17
17

Dash Removal -- 1993 LeSabre
1993 Buick LeSabre -- I'm trying to pull the stock radio and put in my CD player and I can't seem to get the dash cover off. I took out all the torx screws I can find: a couple above the steering...
1
1

What removes duct tape adhesive?
Anyone know what the best thing is for removing the residual adhesive from Duct Tape? Preferably something which won't affect the color of the plastic dashboard on which it is stuck. Normally I'd...
12
12

1998 Olds LSS inner tie rod ends
Quick question. Can the inner tie rod ends be replaced on my Olds on the vehicle or must the rack be removed?
2
2

Radiator steam question
Hi all. I have a 1994 Chev with 125k miles and the original radiator. It has been flushed and filled every 2 years. Recently, I have noticed that just after the car warms up and I am sitting at a...
3
3

Recommended Maintenance
I have a 2000 Chevy Impala which I took for an oil change recently. The company who is doing the oil change has recommended the following services: * Brake Flush * Fuel System Cleaning * Power...
10
10

Re: 1998 lumina service engine light
If the light is still on, something is still needs fixing. Steve
2
2

Re: 1998 lumina service engine light
What kind of crap is this? That's a dumb statement. They are a parts store - not a repair facility. If you want to clear your codes, buy a reader so you can clear them, or take it to a garage. Or -...
9
9

Re: 1998 lumina service engine light
Lots crap. I went down to Auto Zone and they happily cleared my codes. What parts store? Probably find another store to help you with buying parts.

after buying a car
Just wondering? after buying a car; how long do you until you have to register a car and pay sales tax?
6
6

Volume knob for 2003 silverado 1500
Hey guys does anyone know where I can get a volume knob for a 2003 Silverado 1500? PLEASE RESPOND.
2
2

Volume knob chevrolet silverado 1500