1985 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Does any need a 85 Caddy Coupe (2dr) DeVille with a bad engine but good body and reman reman THM 440 transmission before I send it to the scrap heap?

I've got a 86 sedan deville with a fantastic body and interior but a piece of crap engine.
Terminator wrote:

To Terminator and Doug:
If you are wanting to keep the cars, maybe you should check out this place:
www.remanufactured-engines.com
This place fixes all the bad things that were wrong with those engines when they rebuild them. For $1400 you can replace the 4100 engine, and for another $100 you can get a 4500 engine. You can even send them your old one and they will fix and rebuild it.....may save some money that way, but not sure.
Anyway, it can't hurt to check them out....
Dave S(Texas)