1992 gmc safari 4.3 a/c

I cannot for the life of me, find the low end port of my a/c to recharge my r-134. Please help me. Send a diagram if possible to idiot proof the process.

Not familar with that vehicle, but the low-pressure valve-port should be on the accumulator or in the tubing past it going into the evaporator.
Dave S(Texas)
On Jun 8, 11:02 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

for 91 safari, it as on the passanger side, front of the car. There is a dryer, an aliminum botttle going back to compressoer. I remeber seeing similar thins on 95 so it guess 92 should have it in the same place.
follow AC line from Compressor (thin line) to condensor (front side of Radiator), then to evaporator (blower motor passanger side engine compartment) the return line shoudl go to dryer. Then back to compressor. 91 has a R12 valve on the dryer so you need to putt a adapter on it.