1992 Olds Silhouette Keyless Remote

My remote sender is just about worn out. Called up my local GM dealer and they want $125.00 for a new one, which I think is crazy. Can these be gotten after
market any place?
Thanks ChrisW
Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to reply
www.keylessride.com is one I found (original equipment @ half price), there are others, do a google ps I assume you tried replacing the batteries??? rick

Rick,
Thanks for the site. It is not the batteries. It is the little micro switch is bad, rubber pad completely wore out. It is eleven years old, so I really can not complain. Just can not believe they are so expensive to replace.
Chris
Rick De Visser wrote:

Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to reply
$99 installed is the price of a NEW Keyless entry and it comes with 2 new remotes. at most any car stereo shop
or the same unit can be bought and self installed for about $35 www.bought4less.com
The dealers prices are way out there ,,, forget them at this point