1995 vs 1996 Buick Century mechanically identical? (obd I vs II?)

Hi folks, Failing in a bid to snag a set of '95 Century factory shop manuals on Ebay (for my newly acquired '95 Century wagon), I ended up jumping on and buying a set of '96 Century factory shop manuals instead. They
were about $30 shipped.
Now I am wondering, though, how much mechanical difference, if any, there is between the two model years? (I don't know when obd II started) The alternative was to get a set of Haynes/Chilton manuals, and I figured a set of GM shop manuals for the next year was still better. I'm not looking to rebuild the engine or anything, but rather am looking for clear instructions on common things like replacing the water pump, alternator, etc.
Many thanks, John '95 Century wagon 3.1 85k
I think in general you are good here, they are both OBD11 and have r134a AC systems.

My 1995 Ciera has the OBD 1.5, with the OBD 1 connector, but not being able to get codes by jumping two pins.
-Sam