1997 Buick Lesabre Hood Release

I can't get the primary inside hood release lever to release the hood latch. How do I bypass this and get the hood to open with the inside release inoperative?

Try having someone press down on the front of the hood while you pull the inside lever.
Dave
Thanks but I have already tried that. The cable may be broke.
snipped-for-privacy@myclearwave.net wrote:

You should be able to get to the latch from under the front of the car. Use a flashlight. If you can't get to the lever, then perhaps you can take all the bolts off the latch.