2000 Buick Regal GS

Front brakes have always ran very HOT. 17,000miles ago I had GM do the fix, but the pads are gone again and the rotors scored. Before that I had rebuilt using quailty pads, new and well lubricated
calipher pins, medium priced rotors, etc. Has anyone out there experienced this problem and found a solution?------Bob
First thing I would do is confirm the rear brakes are not frozen up as far as the self adjusters or badly out of adjustment, if they do not share the load you will use up ft brakes fast. Of course if you are a " 2 foot driver" living in NYC, thats a different story.

-