2000 Buick Regal

Anyone have any opinions on their 2000 Regal GS. I just bought one. Seems ok now. Anything I should be aware of? It has 88K, but runs and looks great. Black and silver in color. Air blows cold, needs new valve cover gaskets, which I plan to replace next week.

Very fast!!!

Reply to
stratos

Depends on what engine and what has or has not already been done to the engine.

Reply to
« Paul »

This one has 3800 series with a SuperCharger. All standard..

Reply to
stratos

Sorry, I was posting on my other topic. This LaSabre is completely stock. It stayed in the carport for years. very little driving was done by my mother.

Reply to
stratos

Nice engine. Check the SC oil when you do the valve cover gaskets. The rest of the car is... GM.

Reply to
« Paul »

I will have them check this and I hope the rest is ok ...

Reply to
stratos

tony kujawa