2000 Venture ?

Will 2000 Corvette wheels fit on a Venture?
And anyone know where to find performance parts for the same?
The kids are getting bigger now and the wife wants a convert, so I get the
Van.

Uh, no....

The 'Vette or the van. Minivans are not really worthy of performance parts, except for the import ones.

RSM Makes a supercharger for the 3400 that is used in the Venture, its suppose to go in Grand Ams and Malibus, but I'm sure it could be adapted, costs like $5000 though.