2000 Chevy Venture

Took the van in because the power sliding door stopped working. checked the fuses and such nothing there. The dealer said it had to be re-set electrically.Is there a way to do that my self if it happens again??? TIA Brian

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

Brian there is procedure in the owner's manual for resetting my 98 Montana. Certain fuses had to be removed. I've found sometimes the Montana "forgets" it has a power sliding door but it will eventually reset itself after a few minutes of driving. I don't have the owner's manual close-by or I'd copy the procedure.

Reply to
DonW

I will check it out , Thanks, Brian

Reply to