Wheels on YJ ? Kumho Venture ?

I'm going to buy bigger and better wheels for my Yj -91. I wonder if 31x10,50x15 on 15x8 rims will fit ? There is no lift-kit on and i just wonder if there is any problems with that weelsize. I'm going to buy Mt-tires, probably Kumho Venture. Right now theres only 235/70-15 Cooper Discoverer AT. Not much to have in the mud...

Tommy from Sweden

Reply to
Tommy

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III