2003 Impala Right Door

I knocked off (don't ask<G>) the right side exterior mirror and will order another today. It looks like the outside assembly (the painted part) bolts
onto the door with two bolts. It looks like I will have to remove the leather upholstery on the inside of the door to access these bolts. Anyone know how to remove the upholstery easily and without damage? Thanks in advance.
-John