2004 Chevy Malibu Maxx where's the transmission level check

OK, I'm slow and I haven't bought a new car in years. I just drained the transmission on the 2004 Malibu Maxx. Then I went to find the dipstick to fill it up. I have never in my life heard of a 'sealed
transmission', and I can't think of anything more stupid. OK, I found the cap on the top where you can pour the fluid in. Where is the port on the side where you check the fluid level. I couldn't find it, and now the sun went down. The car is undriveable until I find it. I wish I bought Toyota.

Passenger side of the tranny near the half shaft.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Watch your attributes Rick - I never stated anything about almost regretting my chevy.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you took the pan off and replaced the trans filter, you can put 7 liters of ATF in and it will be very close.
The plug is passenger side, close to where the axle comes out of the transmission on that side.
Ian
Thanks everybody!! I found the suspicious bolt that doesn't seem to bolt anything, but I needed the power of the Internet to be sure.
More over. You should have bought a service manual for your car BEFORE you went and changed the fluids. It has nothing to do with buying a toyota. This one is all user error.
Snow...