~_~_ 300,000 MILES ~_~_~

Page 2 of 2
Willy Wanka wrote:

Should have painted a rebel flag on the roof and sold it as a rare "Dukes of Hazzard" pickup.
<grins>

auto. I don't think a flag would have raised the offer any. ;-)
FBR wrote:

This is wayyyyyy OT, but something I laugh about these days, is that when the Dukes of Hazzard was on TV, the General Lee was a ten year old car, and everyone KNEW it was OLD. Nowadays people think their 1990 Whatevermobile should be just fine....Helloo!!!! Old cars suck to work on.
GW