God its quiet here!

When's the squirrel back?

At least his posts attract loads of good responses.

In the meantime to keep the traffic up please feel free to flame me for being a Brit Pom with a son with a Honda. And another with a 72 Beetle who backed into a Yaris last night! Quite good crumple zones on the Yaris.....

Thank the Lord for insurance.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

..................Well how's this: Why don't you learn how to use proper English.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Well thanks, I think I will - are you going to teach me?

Is Yaris the problem?

Its a little Toyota sold over here.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

Makes perfect sence to me. Did the Toyota fall apart ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Didn't you know, none of us Brit Poms speak proper English...

Reply to
Andy Vines

No american-english speaking person would say "quite good" like that. Unless they were trying to sound british anyways.

We would have phrased it more like "dem yaris' shore does gots a gud crumple zone! yeehaw!" Then we'd crack open a can of our piss colored american beer and watch REAL football (the one where the ball isn't round).

;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

How about this: You mamma dresses ya funny. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

LOL

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Wow!

The coloUr of piss - shall we have a survey?

Reply to
Tony Bennett

No but its back bumper was at a different angle to stock, and the paint off a white 1972 beetle makes good stripes on a black Yaris rear wing. And thats where gentle contact was made.

I think about £1000 should fix it.

The Beetle? - the gentle application of a (FB) hammer and a rattle can will do.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

...............LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poisonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me To The Hospital And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

Ok, not my original work, I ran into that one and had to paste it here ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Isn't that how the Iraqi thing got started.... sorry Bill go to your room with no vacation. and don't come out till your ready to apoligize

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys