89 Buick LaSabre

I just inherited my mothers 89 LaSabre. I had it repainted and it looks great. It has 52,000 miles on it. I want to sell it, but I'm not sure how much I should ask. The inside is perfect and everything works
except for the cruise-control. Not sure why. Any ideas?
I thought about asking 4950. Is that a fair price for a completely restored Buick LaSabre custom?

I always say, a vehicle in your market is only worth what you can sell it for in 60-90 days. How much did you pay for the paint job? Do you live in the rust belt? Did she ever have the trans fluid changed?
I paid for a excellent paint job, $1500.00. And yes I did have all of the fuilds checked.
If I cannot get at least 3500.00 II'll just keep it.

It might be worth that if it really was "completely restored". If it's just in "excellent" condition, KBB says it's worth about $1200.00 H
How much was the paint job?
If you put on a $250 paint job I wouldn't call that a completely restored car. Was the car completely stripped of the trim, sanded down to bare metal, primed & painted or just given a spray job over all the old wax & dirt that wasn't even properly washed off?
A Completely restored car means much more than repainting a car, it usually has a new engine, trans, interior, suspension, paint, etc....
Check the local paper to see what other 89's are going for.
Also check www.kellybluebook.com
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,522 miles_~_~_

An 89 anything is not a classic. Try subtracting 20 years, that's a classic.
Maybe you can garage it for another 2 decades and it will be worth something. Otherwise, drive it and enjoy it.
Ted