89 buick regal custom

just today, the car dies at 27 or above rpm. my husband thinks maybe the transmission fluid is overfull. can that make the problem happen?

Silaran wrote:

Same answer as in the other forums that you posted it in previous weeks: The transmission is not causing the engine to die. Some old cars don't like to go over 27 without a tune up. It could be a fuel or electrical problem, but your husband will need to take/bring the car to someone with equipment to diagnose it. People here could help perhaps, but that would require information from you that we could not hope to obtain in this lifetime.