1995 Buick Regal Custom - Door locks

I've got a 1995 Buick Regal Custom that is giving me problems with the automatic door locks.

The remote works, when you put the car in gear or whatever the doors still lock like they normally would.

However the buttons on the doors (drivers side and passenger side) both do absolutely nothing, they worked fine yesterday.

Any advice? Links to places where I may find answers with this type of problems? etc..

Thanks.

Reply to
Kavok