90 LaSabre will not start when hot

My 90 Buick LaSabre will not start when hot. If I let it cool 15 minutes it starts right up. If I leave it in park running I will get a yellow service engine light, that will go out once I begin
driving. Any ideas.. 140K... runs good
Could a faulty water pump cause the engine not to start when hot ? I do hear on occaision some squeeling .. But i don't understand not starting when hot.. Any ideas V6-3800- 3.6
Does it quit while driving? Or just won't restart? Does the engine turn over?
Gary
http://community.webtv.net/GARY35619/CHECKTHISOUT
Its never quit wile driving, when I will not start it turns over fine. After 15 min it starts right up

If you are getting a gasoline smell from the tailpipe when attempting a hot re-start, it may be a leaky injector causing a temporary flooded condition. Put a gauge on the fuel rail and see if it holds pressure when shut off.
Regards, Al.