93 chevy lumina remote lock problem

I have a 93 lumina and it seems like the lock button on my remote is stuck. The problem with this happens when I'm not near the car. The car suddenly starts locking the doors. interior lights blink and the
horn beeps. This happens until the battery is dead. I discovered it once and got into the car, started it up and then when I shut it off it started again within a couple of minutes. Any suggestions or way of disabling the remote lock feature?
Thanks