'96 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL Center Brake Light

Hello,
I bought a '96 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL and had turn signal and brake light problems right off the bat. I replaced the brake switch and turn signal switch and a few light bulbs and now everything is
working but the Center brake light. I have heard that there might be a separate switch for this brake light? All the lights in it are good. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks! Ryan
check to see if the wire harness for that brakelight is plugged in. Most of the cars I had the thrid brake light wiring is tied into the main brake / taillight harness and not a seperate switch
Good Luck