Brake lights out on one side - Olds Cutlass Supreme 1991

The brake lights don't work on the driver side on our 1991 Olds Cutlass Supreme. The high stop light is also not working. I replaced the bulbs to no avail. Any suggestions? Thx.

Reply to
jeff simms

|The brake lights don't work on the driver side on our 1991 Olds |Cutlass Supreme. The high stop light is also not working. I replaced |the bulbs to no avail. Any suggestions? Thx.

Turn signal switch

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Have you checked the fuse for the brake lights? How about the brake switch itself? Brake light wiring on GM cars runs thru the turn signal switch. The problem could also be there. Start with the fuse, then switch on pedal, then turn signal.

Reply to
CURLY