98 Cav and I have a printing nosie when i start driving???? theft light coms on

So i bought a 98 cav from my sister n law no problems... Then the batterey went dead.. It was a side batteray and switch it with my hyundai top post
battery and had to buy adaptors for the side wires... Then I start my car and all lights keep on coming on and off radio, and when it gets to the middle of cold and hot it all of sudden drops back to cold and bounces back n forth... My daylights always now keep of blinking and i now have a printing noise when i start my car, for a coouple of seconds ... sometimes my car thinks im stealing it for some reason to....please help.. one more thing this is my work car...
Brian wrote:

Your car is shot. Buy another one.
Paul in Houston TX wrote:

Yea, really. Wasn't the life cycle of a Cavy 5 years?
I'd start with the correct battery, properly installed, fully charged, then test the alternator. If you can't do that, have it towed to someone who can GW
theft light is usually solved with a resistor put in where the key cylinder is, the key cylinder goes bad and causes the theft to think the car may be stolen. In my car it's black and yellow wires behind where the radio is, I just cut them and soldered in a 2 ohm resistor. you can google for the problem and the solution to your particular model.
Mike Lalonde -Sudbury, Ontario jumlers.com