anyone know about a 1994 safari w/trouble codes?

i have a 1994 safari van. it idles high as soon as i turn it over. also when i put it in gear reverse or drive it jerks real hard. then when it shifts it also jerkes every time. i put a new map sensor,throttle position
senor in but it still shows both codes. i have 5 kids with little money so pleeeeeeeeese anyone who has had this problem or knows what it could be let me know. THANKS
Come on, what codes???

-
Sounds like a vacuum leak.
--
Steve Williams

"mommaneedshelp" <mom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
mommaneedshelp wrote:

Vacumme lines prolly leaky (cracks) been there done that. It's hot under that dog house. Change em all and retest.
thanks Tim. was there one certin vac. you had to check? because we have check almost all we could see. and after we get under the dog house and mess around a little we try again and when we start it up it idils ok but as soon as we put it in gear it starts going up again.