Are the trolls happy??

Yes, this could be true...The individual who scoped out the IP's for me did mention that. That is one main reason why I am reluctant to post them. I do not want some poor grandma in Idaho getting her e-mail jacked with. The main reason I posted in the first place was to let unsuspecting folks know about the idiocy that could go on here. I am not that new to posting, but I am not an old timer at it either. I guess there is more to learn here than how to fix cars.

Reply to
Eightupman

If the machine is a ghost or a host for the hacker. Simply look at the loging files and see what has happend. Sometimes thier too anxious and excited they forget to erase thier tracks.

Reply to
Larry Durst

William.......Checkmate was without a doubt the largest waste of bandwidth this newsgroup, and possibly many others, has ever had to endure. His endless, mind-numbing spew served only to chase away some of the most helpful posters in this group. This can be a great place to come to seek information, but when the helpful people are attacked endlessly by nitwits with nothing better to do......especially clueless nitwits, God, I hope people never followed some of the advice Checkmate handed out...........Well, the helpful people will go away, and what you're left with is.....Checkmate. Pretty sorry trade-off if you ask me. I'd take Dean any day. Ed

Reply to
Ed White

"Ed White" wrote

I'd take Dean

Dean 'was' one of the clueless nitwits.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Dean was an asshole, I don't miss his mindless bullshit one bit. Checkmate was actually pretty funny at times. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Maybe someone needs to teach "eightupman" the facts of life and how similiar it is to impregnating one's personal computer with viruses.

Reply to
39 Ply Coupe

Ply...is that for plywood Ken??

IP's.....funny

Reply to
Eightupman

my guess would be Ply= Plymouth

Reply to
Bret Chase

Do you understand sarcasm?

Reply to
Eightupman

Bret you are correct. I happen to own one.

snip

Reply to
39 Ply Coupe

A '39 Plywood Coupe?

Don't you think that it would been awfully rotten now? Unless, of course, the owner has done several frame off restorations...

he he he he he

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh