Buick incentive ending

I see from the local ads that the $2500 incentive for the '07 Lucerne is ending on Nov. 19th. Has anyone got the REAL scoop on what the next incentive is and when it will be.
All of this will impact when/if I make a purchase. Thanks ! ! ! Zork

I have the inside scoop. The day after GM cancels the $2500 incentive, they are announcing a $5000 incentive coupled with a 6 year no interest loan plan with no money down requirement. Other incentives may also apply. Apply for a GM credit card through the dealership and double the incentive amount, plus receive an additional 10% off your first purchase.
Hope this helps.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net