May dealer incentive on Sienna?

There is a $1250 dealer incentive on Siennas. Will that be continued into May?

Reply to
Geoff

The current incentive ends on April 40, 2007. Toyota will not announce whether the incentive will be continued in May until the beginning of May. Even as a district sales manager, I did not know what new incentives were going to be offered until any current incentives have expired.

Reply to
Ray O

Wanna bet of the them will be sold before April 40, 2007 comes around? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Oops! Not taking that one ;-)

Correction: The incentive ends on April 30, 2007.

Reply to
Ray O

Magic fingers? But on the subject of Siennas, how do they stack up as mobility conversion vans? Reliability is already there but are they relatively free of problems as a result of after market mods? Or not in your sphere of experience?

Reply to
tak

Toyota mobility conversion vans are not in my sphere of experience. I think that members of the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association

are more likely to provide good equipment than non-members, and the Braun Rampvan and Bruno seat lift are endorsed and supported by Toyota.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for the URL, I'll check it out for locals.

Reply to
tak

You're welcome. Check out the accessories pages at

for info on Toyota's Mobility Assistance program and available Toyota authorized conversions.

Reply to
Ray O

Again, thanks, I will.

Reply to