Buy a car, get a charger free...

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100618/AUTO01/6180351
bob

bob u wrote:

The Great Short Circuit Giveaway :-)
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

"bob u" wrote in message

And how many amps are these 240 volt chargers? What size "double" circuit breaker is required?
On 29/06/2010 10:52 AM, Bill wrote:

If 240 volts, most people will have to get their garage re-wired. With axes, bet the first full month of Volt is a shocking experience.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

On 29/06/2010 8:42 AM, bob u wrote:

If you are nuts enough to buy one, I would be more concerned about the battery warranty. And the fine print, like how much charge does it loose before it is considered spent/defective?
For laptops, after 1 year the vendor considers 10 minutes as good. And will not replace it as it is considered a consumable there after.
And at 400 lbs, they will not be cheap.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.