car buying dilemma

Hi,
I am considering buying a new car. I am considering buying a G6 Pontiact coup, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Honda Accord, Honda Civic, and Ford Mustang.
Which do you think is the best deal? Did any of you have had problems with the following or do you know which model i should avoid.
Thank you for any input,
Boba Vankufer

That's a few different classes of cars in that list. Each will have some plusses and some minuses. Pick the one you like the most and can afford.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Start with the know facts. a) There are no truly bad cars built today. b) There can be a lemon with any brand.
Comparing a family sedan (Accord) to an economy car (Civic) to a sporty coupe (Mustang) is not possible for a third party. Which do you really want and can afford? Do you intend on driving any of these in snow storms? Is fuel mileage a big concern or who cars as long as it corners well?
What do you think makes the "best deal"? Lowest price, hottest performance, cheapest repairs, best looking? That is a personal thing and we don't know what fits you best. Drive each one and get a feel for your likes and dislikes. Make written notes of each. One way to do it is to assign a point for every feature you like, deduct one for every dislike.
If the speedometer reads digital numbers, I'd deduct three points because I don't like them. You may or may not like the way the door locks work. I like the ability to manually shift gears by tapping the shift lever on my car and the ability to start out in second ear when slippery. If you never get freezing weather, that won't be a consideration for you.