changing battery and oil life monitor

Do you know if disconnecting the battery from the car reset the oil life monitor ??
thanks

Should do. On many GMs there is a button that will reset it.
RTFM Your operators manual has that information.

Some gms require u to tyrn key to on position (without starting engine) press gas pedal to floor 3 times in 5 secs, and will reset.

Woody, RTFQ,
And let me rephrase it...
Oil life Mon. at 50 %. I need to change the car Battery.
This action will automatically reset the O.L.M to 100 % or not ??
I am asking since the Century doesn't show the percentage on the dashboard
Thanks
;-)