Cool Corvette Screensaver

Hi,
I've put together a Corvette screensaver...all are set with really cool backgrounds...I'd love for you to check it out!
http://www.myultimatefundraiser.com/vette.html
This is the fully functional 2 day trial version.
Thanks, Travis
Travis,
What a refreshingly honest website. Good luck with your screensaver and your dream of that ragtop ' vette.
J680e
Did you pay $ 9.95 for that refreshingly honest screensaver ?

No I didn't. He was honest about what he wants the money for and why shouldn't he get ten bux for his work. Kinda sounds like the American way to get the American dream. Thats why I called it refreshingly honest.