Diagnostic scanner for 2004 Grand prix advice

Need help by finding out what other ones are using for there grand prix. I have been searching and haven't decide yet what type to get. Is there a scanner out there that scans both engine and trany codes for problems I look at AutoTap windows verision and Autoxray 6000 but not sure they help. I do have a laptop so that isn't a problem if there is a good one that works well..

Just looking for what other are using and like about it.

Terry

Reply to
TB