Don't miss this hot '66 Impala, auction ends Sat.!

Hi, I've got an really great Regal Red 1966 Chevy Impala SS hard top up for auction on eBay with a very reasonable opening bid of only $7,995. The auction ends Saturday night so don't let this great piece of classic
Americana slip by. The Item Number is 2478015477 and the auction URL is: $78015477
I'm also offering to have the car professionally detailed at my own expense if the winner would prefer that to original owner condition.
Here are some facts about it: VIN: 168376S245328 128,781 miles at time of listing. Any additional miles will be due to test drives. 275 Horse Power V8 327 Turbofire. 4 Barrel Carburetor. Powerglide Transmission. Tinted Glass. 4-Season Air Conditioning. Power Steering. Radio Option Out. Single owner. Always kept in a garage except for one year. In excellent condition and runs great. All original except for the addition of a 3rd brake light. Includes owner's manuals and original bill of sale. No rust. Original paint, Regal Red. White leather interior with black carpeting on floor.
Please see the listing on eBay for much more information and many high quality pictures and don't be shy about contacting me with any questions. Thanks for looking, Jonathan Hunt jjh