drove an '01 Camaro Z28 with 5.7 liter LS1 today

I drive cars from dealership to dealership for extra money (dealer trades). I drove a beautiful copper colored '01 Z28 from PA over to OH today (200 miles or so). 310HP with 340 pounds per feet torque. That LS1 motor rumbles! What power. I was doing 80mph on the turnpike and floored it, and it shoved me back in the seat! Coming out of rest areas, I couldn't press down too far on the gas before the tires would start to spin. The previous owner had blown out the speakers, so I had to listen to cracked speakers coming home. It has that GM Monsoon sound system. I can see why a lot of teenagers die in their Camaros. They should have gotten the V6.

Reply to
Justin

SgtSilicon

OR at least turn down the sound system so they can HEAR that

18 wheeler bearing down on them. ;)

mike hunt

Just>

Reply to