Auction this weekend

Any NG folks going to TX for the auction? I would not bother if it were not more than about 4-1/2 hours away, but it will still cost me over $200.00 in fuel to take my trailer there. I predict that the few desirable cars will go sky-high and that the rest of the Studes will go pretty cheap. I see few real drawing cards listed, though IF the M truck is nice & solid, it could be worth having and the prewar sedans look nice in the pix in TW. Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry