Engine on the Floor @ Chevy

When I picked up my front brake hoses last week there was a dirty / filthy engine sitting on the floor over at one of the goodwrenches stalls.

Harryface - Hey whats that doing there !?

Goodwrench - ( Grinning ) Its a Jiffy Lube engine.

Harryface - Where's the car at ?

Goodwrench - Out back sitting till the new engine arrives.

Harryface - Jesus Christ !

I didn't even bother asking what kind of car or how old it was. Maybe next visit I'll ask.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,188 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

I've seen that happen before. Fill the oil, drive off. Call back b/c the red light on the dash won't go off, start to turn around......

GM dealer installs new motor & makes sure that oil filter is on tight. Odd how a little thing like that can cause problems ;-)

even with synthetic oil no less !

Reply to
Full_Name