Engine on the Floor @ Chevy

When I picked up my front brake hoses last week there was a dirty / filthy engine sitting on the floor over at one of the goodwrenches stalls.
Harryface - Hey whats that doing there !?
Goodwrench - ( Grinning ) Its a Jiffy Lube engine.
Harryface - Where's the car at ?
Goodwrench - Out back sitting till the new engine arrives.
Harryface - Jesus Christ !
I didn't even bother asking what kind of car or how old it was. Maybe next visit I'll ask.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,188 miles_~_~_
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:36:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

I've seen that happen before. Fill the oil, drive off. Call back b/c the red light on the dash won't go off, start to turn around......
GM dealer installs new motor & makes sure that oil filter is on tight. Odd how a little thing like that can cause problems ;-)
even with synthetic oil no less !