Fixing shopping cart dents...

So, I look at my wife 94 Grand Prix today, and I notice something decided the right rear passenger door, and the right front passenger door needed some cart dinging. So I know have this small dents in the door. What's the
best way to pop those out? (not creased dents)

There are paintless dent repair companies that can fix them very well.
Do you think it costs an arm and a leg? :)

Those companies use suction cups and small tools that "bump" the metal back in place. Shop around, get estimates, and select someone that has references from past satisfied customers. Small dents give YOUR car character. It is what really sets it apart from that other 94 Grand Prix you just parked next too!