FS:GM Models in NC

Hello My name is Daniel from Pittsboro NC 919-542-5566. I have been doing the best I can to sell off a few auto tech's (including myself online) with
New, Used & Recondition parts that we have laying around at our business. I'm finding it really hard to build trust and sell on the internet. I find most of my sales are off line doing auto repairs... I have invested tons of time with my website and would love to see some results. I have a $1.00 membership That is refundable on your first order. When you get a chance read up on my site at autofashions.com . I have lots of classic trucks & cars, just trying to fish them out of the weeds & wasps to find out what they are. I post my site on a daily basis. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad. You won't be disappointed with me doing the best I can to serve you when you join up. DS!